Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wednesday April 4 2012


I have spent the last several hours refining my project proposal and here is what I have come up with. I had no idea what I was doing when I initially started this project. It is a great feeling to really feel like I am accomplishing something. I realize that there is a lot yet to be done and I know that the proposal that I currently have is not anywhere close to what I need to have but it is what I would consider a good start.
There are several things that I feel that I need to nail down and I will list them now.
First I need to be clearer in my declaration as to what I want to do with my statement of intent and the title of the project. I still really feel like there is a better way to put what I am trying to say in my paper. I have also attempted to make my statement of intent as personal as possible but I think that it lacks a certain academic edge that I also want to convey.
Second, My lit review and background is sorely under developed. I have a general idea as to what I want to do with this section but I feel that there is a lot of research that I have done in defining the two types of medical care that I will be analyzing and I feel like it isn’t pertinent enough to fit into my Lit Review or background. I hope to be able to explain in more detail what it is that I have learned about the topic of healthcare in india but I dont know how I can fit this into my project proposal.
Third I have a lot of loose ends and conflicting suggestions as to what I should do with other parts of my proposal. I hope to be able to straighten out these miscongruiencies and add some serious clarity as to my intentions in the proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment