Monday, March 12, 2012

Wednesday Feb. 29 2012

Today we did preliminary flight planning with Venkat. I wrote the second section of the proposal today. I feel as if the work that Is being done on behalf of the trip is really going well. I havent realized jsut how far we had come until earlier today when I was thinking about how we had already talked about two of the 9 sections of the proposal and pretty much nothing else. We have spent some time discussing appropriate methods on how to enter the community in which we will be living and how to gain rapport with the people.
I wonder how difficult it will be for us to gain the rapport with the poeple. I found it very easy on my mission to really get to know people and to gain rapport in a community or with a ward was as simple as being completely genuine, while loving those whom I was serving. I think that with the differences in culture and the obvious language barrier that will come up it will be quite the trick to gain serious trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment