Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday Jan 18 2012

Since my last post a lot has developed on the path to India next summer. I finalized all of my paper work and yesterday Margaret informed me that I am officially accepeted into the program. This was no small feat. It took a lot of consideration and I feel more at peace now with my decision than ever before. It feels good to be commited and to know that there is no turning back.
Steve and I also took some of Margaret's advice and we have already been looking for flights to India. With such little time between now and then it has become imparitive that we start working towards a smooth transition. Flights are just a part of the big picture. We are also looking at the type of shadowing that we will be able to while over there. There is a huge disparage between the amount of work that needs be done and what we have done.
List of things to accomplish includes,
-199R
-Scholarship Application
-Prep Course Assignments
-Research Proposal
-Passport
That is to just name a few. It will be interesting to see how that list changes over the course of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment