Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday Jan 25 2012


I have been pretty enthralled by our Tamil class that takes place every Monday Wednesday after the prep course section. Venkat is our teachers name and he is really a great man. I have thoroughly enjoyed learning the basics of the language and the basics of his culture as well. In my opinion he is a great choice in an instructor due to his high desire to have each of understand everything. 

I find myself focusing to much on the logistics of what I am going to do this summer more than planning for the impact that I am expecting my self to make. This is due to my nature as a more pragmatic and logically based individual. I feel that I need to focus more of my time defining my research methods and out lining what it is that I want to do on the ground in Chavidi more so that how I will get there and live when I’m there.

No comments:

Post a Comment