Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Friday Feb 17 2012


Venkat (out Tamil Language teacher) is on the job of finding us tickets for cheap to Chennia on the 28. Other than that I have been pretty swamped with classes for the last two days and really only have had time to exchange emails with Venkat about the expected arrival times in the field.
I want to capture some of my current thoughts surrounding some of the stigmas that I am trying to overcome before I get to India. I feel like there will be a lot of logistics while on the ground that Ill need to account for before I land in the field. I want to know more about the relations between the male and female populations while in India. How is it that I want to take a sample of all of the different people in the 17-25 yr old generation and I cant even talk to half of them. I think that maybe collaberating with one of the females that are going with us might be my only option. Maybe if one of them needs to do some sort of resarch with males, I might be able to reciprocate that help along with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment