Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday Feb 1 2012


I have been thinking a lot recently as to the status of financially how I am going to make ends meet in India. There is little to anticipate since we haven’t been able to talk much about the logistics at this point. I realize however that there is much to be anticipated and I really need to sit down and budget out an expense report.
I also have gotten a bit further on my proposed project topic. I had an interesting conversation with my grandmother the other day. She and I talked about the differences between Western healthcare and what I will be coming in contact with in Inida. Suprisingly enough she had done a bit of research (personal) on the Ayuveda and I really enjoyed talking with her about the differences. It made me want to investigate speciffically how at-risk group are affected by the practices of western of traditional health care. So instead of getting a general consensus as to the perception of medical practices, I would rather focus on the effects on those who are deemed at-risk. This would include pregnant, infant, children and seniors.

No comments:

Post a Comment