Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Friday Feb 24 2012

This week with all of the inquiry conferences our class was canceled for the first two days. It wasnt until today that we returned to our regular schedule. I feel as if there is a whole lot to be done with class that it might not be the best use of our time to take two days off. It is highly inconvinient as well that classes from Tuesday are canceled and Monday is on Tuesday. That takes even more time from my open Tuesdays and makes me get everything done by today that I usually take five days to do.
After class today I really noticed what it is going to take to get to India. I feel like in the last 9 weeks that we only scratched the surface as to what is required of us. I love the things that we have learned but as for the mechanics of the IRB and all the other documentation that we have to ahve in order its pretty crazy to assume that we would have it all ready in time, unless of course the prep course were our only class at BYU.

No comments:

Post a Comment