Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday Feb 8 2012

These last two days have been so full of other activities that I havent had a significant amount of time to really think a lot about what I can be doing to prepare my self more for my Field Study. The one big thing that I have been doing is focusing on the language. I realize that there is a lot that I can be doing and I am trying to tie up all the loose ends of, Trave, Couse Plans and Money, I realize that my experience will be based of how well I was prepared in all aspects of my preparation.
My goals currently outside of logistics are as follows:
-Develop further in the language. Be able to speak on the streets and as basic questions.
-Learn the basics of the customs regarding medical care and health in India.
-Read the Ramayana

No comments:

Post a Comment