Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wednesday Feb 15 2012


Ok so we finally got our leave date. We will arrive in Chennai on the 28th of April. That is two and half months away! There is so much to do between now and then, most notably, we need to have a literature review done and in a presentable form before this up coming Friday. The methods section of the proposal looks like it will be a huge portion of the work that we will be required as well.
The more of the paper that I write the more I understand why it is necessary. I feel like I understand more of what I’ve signed up to do as I defend my ideas on paper. It is absolutely necessary to move forward as quickly as possible with all things that need to be done in order to consolidate my thoughts as well as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment